Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas Did Happen

I know it is now February, so a Christmas post is too old. But, oh well. That seems to be the norm around here. We had a really good Christmas. After the year we had, it made Christmas all the more special. We started December with a baseball tournament in Myrtle Beach -- on my birthday of course. Tournaments are common in our house, but the MB one is always fun because we stay at a great place (http://www.dunesvillage.com/) that is cheap in December and has an amazing indoor water park. The kids have fun playing with their friends, and we never even have to put on our bathing suits. This year it was special because Mom and Randy were able to meet us there! Mom has wanted to come watch Bryant play since we played in MB in July. She was not ready for the trip at that time, and she was very disappointed. Some of Randy's family live in MB, so he had a chance to visit with them. We all watched some VERY cold baseball, and they came back home with us for a few days before heading back to their home. I managed to forget to take a single picture at the ballpark. I guess it feels like I've taken a gazillion pictures at baseball parks and didn't consider I might want a picture of Mom at the game. I did get a picture of them at our house. Mom kept me running all week, but we got a lot of shopping done. Mom also managed to help Bryant with his science fair project which involved making homemade ice cream.


No comments: