Friday, March 27, 2009

Baseball, Soccer or Not?

When I left my house this morning to go visit the new babies in our church (a WONDERFUL blessing!), my weekend looked something like this. Carey and Bryant were going to leave Saturday to go to a baseball tournament. Ann Bennett and I were staying in town for 2 soccer games, singing and playing chimes in church on Sunday. I was planning to pick up a friend for AB while I got some work done around here.

NOW, the baseball tournament is cancelled due to the predicted rain and storms, and we have to get up at 7am to find out if AB's 9:00 game is cancelled. You have to love outdoor sports! I wish they would just make a decision now. I'd love to sleep late tomorrow. If we have to get up to see if the game is cancelled, I sure hope they play the game. Rescheduled games are a pain! Carey is really happy that Sandy, Jeff and clan are coming to visit next week. Otherwise, I think I'd be really pushing him to work on removing the tile in the hall bathroom. Oh well. Maybe I can at least get some things in order around here. Happy weekend.

No comments: