Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged

OK, I was not really tagged, but I was reading Kristie at Not Quite What I Had Planned, and she was tagged. She was told to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder of her pictures. It made me go take a look. This is what I found.

This is Bryant and his good friend Brad. They've been in school together since they started the toddler progam in the fall of 2000. This picture was in February 2007 at their school -- before uniforms were required. They look so young. They were in 2nd grade and look so much younger! As his mom, this was not my favorite year, but if you ask Bryant, this was the best year ever because it was the only year in elementary school that he and Brad were in the same class. In fact, that year his class had a lot of his friends in it. I really hope they get to be in 5th grade together. It might have been hard for B to behave with his buddy in the class earlier, but now, it would absolutely make the end of his elementary school experience fabulous.

So, what's the 6th picture in your 6th folder?

No comments: