Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Boys Let Me Down

Thursday night Bryant and Carey went to Raleigh to see NC State play USC. It was opening night. ESPN was there. They were all excited. And, it was even better because they were able to take friends with them. Hunter and Bryant have been playing baseball together for a long time now, and they are on the Braves together. So, over the years we have spent a lot of time with this family. They are also BIG State fans. They even found a ticket for Hunter's little brother Nick to go -- his first State game. So, off the five of them go Thursday. I sent my camera with them. Bryant is kind of obsessed with cameras, phones, ipods, itouches, or all things techy right now. I was not relying on Carey at all to take any pics, but I thought for sure Bryant would come through for me. Nope. Not one picture. When they go off to State together in 8 years, I'm still going to mad at them for not taking any pictures! To add insult to injury, State lost the game, and the boys swear it was the worst officiated college football game they've ever seen -- in their entire 10 years of life.

No comments: