Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daughters




Some days having a daughter just takes my breath away. Today is one of those days. We went to a birthday party at a spa for girls. Ann Bennett had her hair done and a mini mani and mini pedi. I'm sure there could be lots of commentary on spa services for young girls, but I'll leave that for others. For us, it is fun. She is such a girly girl and always has been. I've had the nature/nurture argument many times! But, boy is this girl a GIRL, and I love her to pieces - pop star hair, princess necklace, hearts on her fingers and toes, animal lover and all!



This is actually the second time we've been to a place similar to this, and I am always amazed with what they can do to hair! And, AB has that baby fine hair!


This picture is from the last time we went to a place like this. That's her friend Courtney, another younger sister from Bryant's travel baseball team.


This is officially Bryant's cat, Sammy. She was named after Sammy Sosa - a Cubs player whose questionable use of drugs was not known at the time!





Sammy has a love/hate relationship with AB. She knows AB is most likely to do this to her.



But at the end of the day, Sammy loves AB as much as AB loves her -- I think.

2 comments:

Sandy P said...

See if I comment if you will be able to read it.

René S said...

I got it. Who knows what was going on!?