Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freezing Cold Baseball

Some things just don't go together. For me, freezing cold weather and baseball don't belong together. Yet, it is going to be in the 30s tonight, and we are heading off to a baseball game. I've accepted that baseball in my house is about a 4 season sport. I get that I'm not really ever going to be a glamorus baseball mom. I just don't look good in 100 degree weather on the baseball field. But, that seems at least normal. Baseball when it is freezing and dark just seems wrong. And, to top it off, Bryant has the late game tonight (7:30 start for a 1½ hour game). I'm hoping to leave early since Bryant has a test in the morning. But, they are playing the Tarheels, and my boys hate losing to ANY team called the tarheels. Hopefully they'll be winning by a lot and we can slip away. I'm cold just thinking about it!

No comments: