Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Letters Home!

I really didn't think I would get a letter home from camp Trinity, but my B surprised me. In my mailbox today was the following letter.

Monday 1:37PM

Dear Mom, and Dad
I already miss you.
Today we played metec ball
for share shops and crazy softball
during free swim. Because everybody
had to take a swim test. It is rest period
right now. We also won the cleanest
cabin award.
Love you all the way
to the moon and back,
Bryant

While this might demonstrate just a wee bit why I think he needs some work on his writing skills, it sure makes me feel good to have a little love in writing from my son. Carey thinks he is pulling our leg on the cleanest cabin award, but I don't know. B has always been competitive. Perhaps if I institute a competition for the cleanest room I'd be more successful! For now, I'm just happy to have a letter.

No comments: